Tabs

October 1, 2012

Taking a Break..Partially Due to Writer's Block...Now What/??


Mornin',

I'm going to switch some things around today just to mess with everyone..hahaha. I don't know why...just cuz I guess. Anyways, I know it's been awhile since my last blog post...but I really needed to just focus on prayer the last few days, I spent a ton of time with God to guide me in a direction that I really need an answer to. Question one most likely is having right now....Did I get my answer??? Not yet. Do I know When???? No I don't.

So technically, it could be tomorrow...it could be till I'm 50. But I will wait for it. It is so crucial that I know this answer before I can move ahead into some things in my life. Won't get into huge detail with you guys. That's all you really need to know. Everything else would be extremely confusing.

Anyways..I'm placing the Verse in the middle. So Now I know if people are actually reading my blog posts :P. If someone comes up to me and knows the scripture I used...then I know they are Dedicated blog readers. Okay Honestly, I don't care if you even skip over the reading and just stare at the picture...However, at least read the Bible Verse okay???

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28)(NIV)
 

Okay..So that's the verse..I believe I used this verse before..or some really close version of this, but I don't care. I really like this verse. It's one of my favorites because many times I believe people forget to take a break and just Chill OUT. I know it's so hard to do especially in college...but take the time to do nothing, it really refreshes the mind and helps one tackle the week. So I encourage all of you to get rest this week every day, somehow, so that you don't go crazy.


Here's a video for some relaxation music. :D You're welcome. :D
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgh7IJ8yqX8&feature=related

Oh I forgot to mention..its 51 Minutes...lol...take a nap with this..!!!


Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts