Tabs

October 19, 2012

Praise God For Giving Us Life


"Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this" (Psalm 37:3-5)
Good Mornin' Oddballers,

Today I just want to do a day of praise. It's Friday!! Usually its the last day of school for most people. The weekend is comming, and I'm sure most of you have some fun plans for yourself. It's a good time. The broad perspective that I think of when I am in one of these "life is amazing" moods is to think of how blessed I am to have a God that gave me LIFE. Many of my friends and family have birthdays in October, so I thought it was just perfect to talk about how God gives us life.

Well, to me it's in multiple ways:

Physical Life: Yeah, we were created, and we were born. Duh. But do we thank God for giving us each and every breath here on Earth. First of all, that would take prayer every couple seconds, and I don't know about you, I have WAY too much going on to pray that much. So just take every morning and just say "Thank you God for giving me another day." I do that sometimes. Just to remind myself that God have me life.

Spiritual Life: "Born Again." A term I'm sure many of you are familiar with. According to my youth groups, we talk about it as being born a new you once you give your life to Christ. I know this could/could not be the right interpretation of this, but It sure helps me grasp the idea a bit better. So there, I shared. I also think it is important to be reminded that we as Biblical Christians are "Born Again" and that we should be walking and following God. So every morning, Thank God for being in your heart.

Other Life: To me, when I love God, I feel this whole new kind of life. It's not the life of being "born again" persay, but it is a life that makes me want to get up in the morning. It makes me want to face my fears, talk about the awkward things, and be myself. Let's call it CONFIDENCE LIFE. lol I made it up. But that's what I call it. This confidence life helps me tackle some of my issues as a girl who was bullied, depressed, and harassed in High School (and a whole lot of other things that you may know of). The Confidence Life helps me get past those scars and start to heal as a person. This is so beautiful and essential.

So today, I encourage all of you to Thank God for giving you all kinds of life.

GOD GIVING LIFE = FREAKIN AWESOMENESS :D

Have a Rockin' Life filled Day. And Happy Birthday to the October Birthdays!!!

Much Love and God Bless

Oddball
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts