Tabs

October 10, 2012

Jump for joy!!! Kind of.


"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you. For you bless the righteous, O LORD; you cover him with favor as with a shield." (Psalms 5:11-12)
 
 Good morning,

I hope you all are having a good day. I don't really want to write a whole lot this morning, so don't be suprised if the post is shockingly short. So anyway, my week so far is going pretty well. I got a ton of work done, and this weekend is fall break!!! of course I only have off monday and tuesday, but it two days where I don't have to do a huge amount of work. Secondly, the more I am in my photography class, the more I begin to enjoy it. I really like challenging myself in a creative way.

Okay, now let's get to business this morning. I want to talk about Joy, because when I'm happy, I want to rejoyce. So I encourage all of you to do the same. Not only is it beneficial to your mental health (well, at least to me it is), it also helps me see how much God truely has blessed me in my life. For example, I feel at this very moment blessed to have a good mom. She really is an amazing woman, and as much as she used to annoy me in high school. I finally realize how much she actually influenced the person I am today in a good way. I am so blessed that I was raised so well.

So yeah. I'm keeping it short today. So my CHALLENGE to you guys is to just think about what you are blessed with in your life. I will be doing that all day today. So please. Do it. I think you will benefit from it.

Have a wonderful day everyone,

Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts