Tabs

October 18, 2012

Requested Topic: Moving Forward

“The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy. The Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works.” (Psalm 145:8)

Dear Oddballers,

I recieved a request for a topic. So I am working off it today. I feel like it important to cover, so I will do that for this person. You're welcome. LOL
So yeah, I guess I can relate to this pretty well. I'm frustrated about a situation right now, and it's causing me to want to give up, and just to forget about it, get angry, and stop trying. But I know for a fact that I must push through this, because it's the right thing to do. Moving forward from pain is a hard thing to do. People get heartbroken, people get forgotten, people are placed 2nd in people's lives, people get burned trying to get closer to people. I get it. Heartbreak is freakin painful. Getting burned sucks. Dissapointment is a hard thing to recover from.

My example was of yesterday. I was hurt about something I talked about in counseling, and I just got so mad at myself for being so passive and not speaking up my feelings. Let me just be real with you guys..when I care about someone deeply, whether its a friendship level or closer than that, I feel lots of empathy and passion towards stuff that happens in their life. When they are stressed, I am sad for them. When I try to get close to people. I don't really say that I find you a person I feel close with. I just stand there, in pain that they are in pain, I don't know what to do with myself, I do is say "Don't worry about it. Don't be sorry. It's fine. I'm okay. Just forget about it. It's do big deal." But really, it is a big deal. When I get hurt, I break down. I just doubt the entire relationship with the person. When they don't respond to me, I feel like I am annoying the person or I'm not worth their time. I get so hurt when I feel worthless to the other person. I want to mean more than that to people. I feel like I deserve the respect of at least explaining "I"m busy right now. Thank you for the lovely message. K. Thank you. Or I am having a good day. Thank Your for asking."

The one thing that touches my heart is to be noticed. Someone that can notice me out of a group of people and come up to me..and talks to me. Someone that acknowleges my existence instead of being thrown to the side.

The thing about all of this is guys, is that there is a way that we as people can move on. The major one is through God. God is such a great, merciful, passionate God. He is so kind and generous, fair, and righteous. I wouldn't say no to God for any kind of help. God is a great tool to heal opened wounds of pain and suffering. He is a great tool when sometimes, one just really needs to vents and scream and cry and laugh. He is the reason why I am alive, and I wouldn't recommend anyone else before him.

One thing that I just thought of right now that my pastor told the church about Guys treating women with respect. ONe thing I remember him saying over and over again was "Don't Forget The Girl." I find this so true. Guys do get distracted, they get stressed. But it is so important to give attention to your girl. Spend time with her. Talk to her. Yes, God is first, but it shouldn't be everything. To me, a person whom I am in a relationship with. God's plan is first, and then I make sure to take my time to not forget about my man. Because he is like my companion and my other half. It's like comming home from work and not feeding/petting your dog. It's just terrible.

Sorry for the rant. But I feel like it is important to help God Help you move forward. It's going to be difficult, it's going to be hard. It's going to hurt A LOT. But perservere. You can heal.

I have faith in you,

Oddball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts