Tabs

October 3, 2012

God's Promise of Peace

"In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety."(Psalm 4:8)(NIV)

Good Morning Oddballers,

I just want to let yoiu all know that today I"m going to talk about peace. Well, because I'm the writer, and I can choose what I want to write about.. SO HA!!! However, if you have suggestions, feel free to leave a comment message me if you want to read about something specific. I'm totally flexible with that.

Anyway, I don't think, at least in my opinion, that many people are at peace with themselves or their life. Strange to think about peace this early in the morning, but it is true. Many of us Christians are distressed and in need of help and assistance from others around us. However, I feel that in order to achieve the peace that many of us strive for is to actually give our problems to God. I know I say this about ninety billion times, but it is so true. If you are stressed out, pray about it, and give it to God. So you can rest in peace that night instead of worrying about it and making a big deal over what sometimes is nothing.

I do realize that women especially have FREAK OUTS. Understandable considering God made us with estrogen. However, some of that has a bit to do with stress. So it's important that you are at peace so that, ladies, your moods swings won't ANNOY  your boyfriends/friends around you. Seriously!!!

Also what I've noticed is that guys that are under a lot of stress tend to seclude themselves from society OR get angry and very irritable. Understandable. However, I don't think that the women in your life would want to wake up to a man that it always angry about everything. So give your problems to God, so that you can sleep soundly and not scare your wife. LOL
So there, that is my rant for this morning, pray about it. Live in peace.

That's it.

Much Love and God Bless,

Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts