Tabs

October 11, 2012

Feeling Some Anxiety?? Take A Breather, Everything will be okay.


"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7) (NIV)
 
 Well Good morning Oddballers!!!

I hope in general, everyone's day went very well. Mine, was well, a little stressful. Let's just say, I"m feeling very anxious about something. Yep, and because of that. It is making me very impatient and it's frustrating me. So with that said, today's topic is on feeling anxious.

I believe I have reiterated this verse numerious, numerous times. This shouldn't feel unfamiliar, but if it is, congrats and welcome to the club. :D Anxiety is one of these creepy things that builds and builds overtime. Kind of like a snowball effect except it's tar instead of snow. It's heavy, hard to push around, and is painful when it's heated. That's how i feel right now, I feel heated and hurt, and I feel like its going to be hard to handle and it's weighing me down. Yes, Oddball has issues too. I"m a normal young woman, so I'm going to have problems in my life. It's just hard sometimes. Life has a way of throwing you curveballs. It's just a fact of life.

Good thing about this whole situation; It's only temorary. Stress doesn't attack you like a parasite (for the most part). It doesn't stay and deteriorate you from the inside out (unless you let it). But what if the stress in your life is being a parasite? What do you do. Well, CAST YOUR ANXIETY ON GOD BECAUSE HE CARES FOR YOU!! That's exactly it. God is like a match the burns the flesh of a tick when you want to kill it (old fashioned version), its the doctor who surgically removes tapeworm (eww). LOL But yeah, that's what God does!! The distusting stuff in our lives. We don't have to take out the tapeworm ourselves, We have God to do that. Go Tell him what you are anxious about, and get it over with okay?? OKAY!!??? (I'm watching you >:/. LOL)

So yep. Overall, I encourage you all to let God take out your tapeworms, burn your ticks, and smash those ugly, tar boulders okay?? Pray about it. Talk to him about it. I'm sure everything will get better.

On a happy note, here is a video that may cheer you up. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eyXZI-9lWQ
Have a Good Day,

Oddball
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts