Tabs

October 2, 2012

Getting super Worried..wht to do??



“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life ?" (Matthew 6:25-27)
[I suggest if you have a Bible read Matthew 6:25-34]
 
Good Morning Oddballers,

I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday, mine was confusing, but I won't get into huge details. Anyways, today I want to talk about getting worried about stuff. Since I am super confused right now on something that I won't mention, it's causing me to get worried and have anxiety. So, I thought "Might as well read some verses on being worried." So here ya go. We are talking about being worried.

So many times I notice people reading this verse and then totally forgeting about it the next day because that person started to freak out over a lost homework assignment. Understandable, however, did you bring your worries to God? I did last night, and I'm going to pray about it this morning and tonight, because honestly, I don't want to have to worry about anything, because honestly, it doesn't matter. In my opinion, God will provide. So why worry about a material possession. God will provide you will a companion ladies, stop freaking out and chill, pray about it, and be patient. Guys, don't worry about providing for a family someday, God will give you everything you need and then some, don't worry about it.

So I encourage you, (making this short and to the point today) to pray about your stresses and concerns to God as soon as you read this or tonight. Because it's better to just get stuff out of the way then dwell on it and let it consume you.

Also, I brought relaxation music again, hopefully you actually find it relaxing. LOL
Its Nature Sounds...of the Beach...hopefully this makes you relaxed.

Have a beautiful day,

Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts