Tabs

October 9, 2012

You are Worth Everything to God

 
 
"And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows." (Matthew 10:30-31)
 
G'day Oddballers,
 
Today I want to just touch on self worth...So let me ask you a question. How much do you think you are worth if someone would sell you in an auction in front of the entire world? What credentials do you have to increase the monetary value?? Interesting to think about huh?? I find it fascinating about what people rate themselves on the scale of self worth because it shows a lot about how they feel about themselves. If one asked me what I would have said a couple years ago, I would say "nothing, because no  one cares about me." But now, I would most likely say "2.3 Million, because I am a creative, strong, bubbly individual with a good heart and loves God."
 
Not to be exact or anything. LOL
 
Isn't it interesting how honestly, society does this all the time to people. Walk in a restaurant in NYC once and you will know what I mean. Seriously!! Most of the time, the waiters guess how much money he/she makes before they serve them. Then they give special attention to those whom they feel are the "privileged" kind and those whom are not don't really see the special treatment ever. It's a sad fact of life people, but the thing is, God doesn't look at us that way.We are all worth all the money in the world combined. Each and every one of us. How fascinating.
 
You see, in my opinion, God doesn't pick favorites, he loves everyone equally, except he blesses his children at different times when it is appropriate for them. So when someone around you is succeeding and you are not, in my opinion, it's just not your time yet. A little faith in God and prayer will definitely help with that situation.
 
I know its really hard to grasp this idea when so many people are suffereing in the world due to sin. I realize that. It's hard to see people oppressed, family dying of cancer, loved ones dying in battle, women in pain, homeless on the streets, hungry children, and depressed, broken individuals. God isn't favoriting the unoppressed instead of the oppressed. He loves them and finds them with just as much worth as you. Except for the fact that they have a challenging situation ahead of them. But sometimes, challenging situations inpsire people, and they are part of God's plan. So I don't really worry about it even if I donate money and nothing happens. Because I know that God finds favor with great worth in them and that nomatter what, he will never leave his children.
 
So dwell on that fact this morning!!
 
I don't really have a challenge for today, I haven't been doing challenges lately, but trust me, we will get back to them. NO doubt about that. LOL
Love you guys!
 
Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts