Tabs

October 15, 2012

Picking Yourself Back Up. Isn't Easy. Enough Said.


"Answer me quickly, LORD; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit. Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life." (Psalm 143:7-8)

Well, Good Morning!!!

It's been a few days hasn't it?? LOL I'm going to try and not write everyday so that others can catch up on the reading. So yeah. The weekends I decided not to write for a couple reasons. One, Saturday is a day where everyone is out instead of reading my blog, and Sunday is church day, so everyone should be off the computer and spending time with God. So yeah. Those are my reasons.

Anyway, today I want to briefly touch on picking yourself back up from whatever pain one is going through. First of all, the only person that can "really" help pick you up is yourself Through God. Plain and simple. Without God in the picture, there is a greater chance that the person will either get worse or get better and then relapse.I can't stress this enough gusys. Just trust me on this.

I went through depression for about two and a half years. I didn't start healing until I decided to go to wednesday night youth groups at my church. God really showed me how much people care about me, and because of that, it helped me battle my depression to the point where I am today. Fine and occassionally getting stressed out. That is pretty much it. At the times when I didn't have God, I tried fixing my problem myself but actually ended up getting even more sad and depressed to the point where I was suicidal, which is never a good thing. So without God, I was on a severely dangerous downward spiral. The important thing is, that event will most likely never happen again. Because I know that through God I was cured of all my pain and sickness, and I also know that God can do the same for you.

So as you all go about your days, I really encourage you to just think about how God has healed you in your life. When I do, it brings me closer to God. So just try it today.

Oh yep and I also have a video for ya. It's from one of my favorite musicians. Enjoy!!
Much Love and God Bless,

Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts