Tabs

October 8, 2012

Reading the Story from the End to the Begining....What's wrong with that???


Good Morning Oddballers,

I decided that I don't really want to write on Saturdays or Sundays. One, well, because I'm too lazy to post a Bible verse up, and lastly, because it's the weekend. I"m sure most of you all have a lot of better things to do than to read my blog. (I'm aware of reality).

So, with that said. I would like to go on a tangent this morning about reading the ending of a story first and then going back to the begining to read how they got there. I am strongly against this concept in real life. I honestly don't want to know how my life ends. What I become of myself, and what I'm going to look like when I'm old (or i just might die young). That kind of stuff just doesn't cross my mind. Because honestly, I really REALLY don't want to know.

I like being surprised, and letting God's plan run it's course for me. I just trust that whatever happends has a positive impact in the end. Regardless on how negativer or scarring the situation will become.

With that said, I would like all of you to try and not worry too much about the future. I know it's difficult, I feel the same way sometimes, but just to be calm, and content about everything. Eventually, things will work out . Maybe not right away, but probably eventually.

So here is my verse I want to give for today: it's on the future. It's not really connected to my tangent, but I feel like it works for the situation. So here it is...(and I'm mixing it up by having my verse in the middle)
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future/"(Jeremiah 29:11) (NIV)
 

So yeah.. Dwell on that...and keep Calm. Let us read our books from the begining to the end..NOt the end to the begining.

Have a great reading day, LOL (doubt it)

Oddball 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts