Tabs

April 3, 2013

The Spiritual Gift of Administration: Let's keep the world Organized

 
Proverbs 25:26 (ESV) "Like a muddied spring or a polluted fountain is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked."
 
G'day Oddballers,

I'm would first and foremost like to say how utterly crazy my life has been the past few days. It is no excuse to stop writing and not write blog posts, but any of my time that I spent in relaxation I honestly didn't want to spend writing.  So here I go, forcing myself to take some time for my blog readers and just write a post when I am fully awake and functioning...you're so very welcome. I will do my best to try and write more often so that you have more material for you to inspire your weeks with Christian ideas. Sometimes we just need a little something that is emotionally or intellectually stimulating in nature.

So today's spiritual gift is administration, and the reason why I really like this gift is that it is a skill that I personally believe is overlooked in some fashion. What the spiritual gift of administration contains is the ability to give direction on behalf of others that result in efficient operation and accomplishment of goals. It also includes the ability to organize people and things to make things more organized and efficient as well.

Why is this important? Well, the world is chaotic. That's why! People need some organization in their lives..and some people just have this gift at making things organized and making it more clear. So many people have things wrapped up in their lives to the point where they feel so overwhelmed and stressed that they turn to other things to handle that overload or stress. What the administrator's job spiritually is to help make people's lives easier by helping others around them get more organized. Make decisions on behalf of groups that will make the lives of the people spiritually bound and more efficient. We need people like this in our world to get excited about getting organized. Having a plan and following it through. Managing aspects of our lives in an organized fashion. It is up to us to make sure that there are plenty of administrators around us.

Find the people that seem to organize life well and ask them how they manage everything. Sometimes all a person needs is a new way at looking at life. So take the time and enlighten yourself with the administrators around you. And administrators, help the people around you get organized and make sure that you make decisions that benefit the body as a whole.
Let's keep the world organized.


Much Love and God Bless

Oddball

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous14:27

    Thanks so much for the blog posts that you do. They are so helpful and encouraging to me, and so many people. It is a good way to get my focus back on God and the Bible. You are blessed by God, and He has something very special planned for your life.

    God bless you Abbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20:10

    This was a great blog abbie...I often feel like I have this gift, and I see it in others as well...keep blogging chica :)....from kaytie

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on blog posts