Tabs

September 22, 2012

Need A Moment??? Don't grab a Twix, Be Patient

"We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised." (Hebrews 6:12) (NIV)

Good Morning Oddballs,

Today is going to be an interesting Blog post. Most likely I will make it short and sweet considering weekends calls for busy lives. However, I want to point out the fact that I Do Not Have a Chocolate Craving..I just thought of a Twix commercial. So yeah...nice try readers!! :P

I knew thing I learned about myself. One, I am not a fan of loud music. Two, my guyfriends could potentially be borderline crazy (I said potentially!), and Lastly, I am not a fan of milkshakes but I do like fries (to a degree). so yeah. good times last night.

But that isn't the focus. The focus is on patience. Which I have a hard time with.I believe I have touched on this before, but this time, I'm taking a different direction with biblical patience. And that is, "There is a difference between laziness and patience." You're probably thinking, "Of course there is!!" But trust me, I think we all fall short of this.

For example, you want to get a job, but instead of going to get applications, you pray to God saying "I need a job." and then you are patient for God to give you a job or an answer. Honestly, I don't think that is how it works. We, as people, need to also take initiative. Not saying "Defy God" or Do whatever you want and don't come to God about it. I'm saying "Be realistic. God doesn't give handouts." Okay well sometimes, but NOT ALL THE TIME.

So in that situation, instead of sitting on your computer reading my blog, why don't ya pray to God about your problem, and go hunting for some jobs. God will lead you in the right direction (where have I turn that before lol ).

So I CHALLENGE YOU; to watch this youtube video. It's a Twix commercial from 2010. Enjoy!!

Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts