Tabs

September 24, 2012

Be confident in your Faith


“So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.” (Hebrews 10:35-36) (NIV)
 
Good Morning Oddballers,

Today I just want to chill out. That sounds kind of odd, but it's true. So I don't want to be too demanding or technical...I want to go broad-ish this morning. I know it may be early reading this, so I respect you for getting up and reading this post. So here we go.

Confidence is a strange topic because so many people say they have confidence when really most people do not have this trait. Confident people tend to break social norms when they feel the need to regardless of other's opinions and also they tend to burst out leadership skills.

But today, I'm not going to talk about the benefits of being confident so that all of you lovely people can go home and change the world. That's great!!! I'm so happy and proud for you, but I just want to focus on the people that have confidence allready and the importance of keeping it.

The verse pretty much explains it all. I don't want to go into huge detail because it is very bluntly stated. But let me put it this way to ya: Don't let your confidence go for the will of God, you will be rewarded in the end. So have the gutts to stand up for your faith if it is part of God's will. Have the confidence to say what you have always wanted to say to the person who is broken and in need of Christ's forgiveness. Have the confidence to say "yes, I'm a Christian" even when you might be persecuted.

Confidence is sooooo important. So treasure it, Don't let it go, and follow the will of God.

I encourgage all of you as you go about your day to embrace your inner dork. Love God with all your heart and don't let go.. because:

CONFIDENCE IN YOUR FAITH = FREAKIN' AWESOMESOX

I know, not awesomeness this time, but you get the drill..

Have a lovely morning,

Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts