Tabs

September 10, 2012

Turn Around...No..Really!! Turn Around!!!


Matthew 7:13 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereth."
 
Morning Oddballers,

A more serious blog post today guys. But first, I want to touch on the concept of WAKE UP CALLS. Especially in regards to women. Why? Well, I'm a girl. So I know the women drama better than the guy drama (not being sexist u manly men lol). Anyway, usually when a girl refers to a wake up call, it's usually because the girl is blinded by infatuation towards a guy who treats her like crap. Blindness is how the girl ends up staying with them for two years. NO joke. This has happened to me who knows how many times, but the point is, I got a serious wake up call when my friends were metaphorically slapping me upside the head. It hurt, but I appreciated it in the future.

So let me try and attempt to give all my readers a wake up call this morning. Do you think you are a Christian because you are a nice person? Well, let us read the verse together..shall we???

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: For wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destructioin."

Think about it guys, Broad way to destruction. Hmmm..so does that mean that all the "nice" people are going to go to heaven?? Ummm. probably not. Because there all a lot of nice people. So who gets to go to heaven then?? Well, the people that are Biblical Christians. See children, there is a difference between a social Christian and a Biblical Christian. A social Christian normally just does Christian stuff in order to put a certain image of themselves out to people so that they may feel like they deserve to be in the kingdom of heaven. The Biblical Christians, however, are the ones who study the Bible and try to live out all of Gods commands. Not being perfect, but ya know, they repent of their sins and try not to make that mistake again.

It's how it works people. Hopefully you all will WAKE UP this morning...I know it may be early for a few of you who read my blog as soon as I make my posts live, but hopefully you all understand the seriousness of Jesus's command here in Matthew. This is a serious Christian moment.

SERIOUS CHRISTIAN MOMENT = FREAKIN AWESOMENESS

So all you Oddballers out there...I CHALLENGE YOU: to really think about this verse today and reflect on your own faith. Are there any changes that need to be made??? Hmmm. oh and watch this video if ya have time. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc1GzV9_rFg

Much Love my Oddballers,

Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts