Tabs

September 14, 2012

When One Doesn't Know Where to Go...Seek Direction


"Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." (Romans 12:1-3) (NIV)

Good Morning Oddballers,


I had some inspiration for today's blog. It's on those times when we find ourselves completely confused. With women, this is common. Trust me, I get confused all the time. Mostly involving guy situations but that is a story for another time. Anyway, when I am confused I get so frustrated because I don't really have a clue on what God's plan is for me...so I looked up "Bible Verses on Seeking Direction" and this lovely verse popped up. LOL

So I'm going to talk about it. This is a more difficult verse to really grasp..so I'm not really going to try and annotate and give you a translation. (well, because I don't really trust myself to have the right interpretation of this verse). But I"m going to tell you what I was thinking about as I was reading this.

I thought that when people get it tough situations, it's important to be fully there for God. Meaning we turn to God in those situations with a full, open, and awake heart. It's important that when we are praying to seek direction that we aren't really blinded by the events and the customs outside of us.

How difficult that must be for people?? Oh my gosh. I know when I am in a tough situation its hard for me to really focus on what I need to.So everyone...FOCUS. Focus on what you are praying when you need direction. It's going to be tough, but I know you all can do it.

Just like the vese says, we need to renew our mind..So why don't we all do that this morning.

I CHALLENGE YOU:  to renew your mind..clear your mind. Do some yoga or something to relax yourself..and then focus on God's plan.

You may just feel better.

oh and watch this video. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZXvyHrad5k

Much Love,

Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts