Tabs

September 21, 2012

God Can Be So FREAKIN unpredictable...Geeze my Life is Confusing


G'day Oddballers,

No verse today, because honestly, I realy just feel like going on a rant about some recent happenings in my life. WHY??? Well, for those you who do not know allready, I am a dork. Secondly, my life is sooooo full of drama its unbelievable.

Anyway, I had a revelation the last couple days, and that is this; No one should expect what will happen in the future. Why?? Because I expected something but then ended up extremely dissapointed. But the thing about that kind of stuff is this; closure is always worth it. Even if it isn't what you were hoping for, it's always good to know the truth. The truth sets you free!! How amazing. I was really hoping for something to happen, and to know that it most likely will never happen just made me realize that I shouldn't even be so concerned about what I want to happen in the first place. I should just trust in God to give me closure and tell me the truth, so then I can be set free from my anxiety and confusion. What's better than that??? Most likely nothing.

So today, I want to try and attempt to keep my rand quite short, because I don't really want to bother all of your wonderfully busy weekends. :D So I'm going to wrap this up with some advice for Christian life, and that is TRUST GOD TO LEAD YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. Don't expect to date some guy just because the idea of him is awesome. Don't expect to achieve the highest award when really one should be more concerned with doing their best. Just don't try to run your own life having unrealistic expectations that you cannot control.

That's all my friends.

Have a Great Day,


Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts