Tabs

September 20, 2012

Can Someone Say...Exhaustion!! Good Job :D

     Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30) (ESV)
 
Good Morning Oddballers,

Today is a day where finally, I'll explain how my day went. Geeze it's been awhile! So yes, I am very tired this week. NOT because I didn't get enough sleep, but because I have been running around all the time. I'm exhausted because there is so much to do and about ZIP time to actually do it. Just kidding. I have plenty of time cuz I time manage. Tip for life people: Time Management is Key to Success.

So today, I felt inspired to write about Exhaustion becaue I'm sure many of my college-classmates can relate to this and I'm very sure my 7:00 a.m. PHS students back in Green Bay, WI can definitely relate to this. A lot of work makes us tired. Hard work makes us tired. But what does the Bible actually say about being tired after a lot of hard work?? Well, if you actually read the verse above, you would have an aswer to that question. If you did not read the verse. Shame on You. LOL

If you get anything out of today's blog post, know this...GOD WILL GIVE YOU REST. How amazing! In a literal sense, I understand this as well. When I am very very tired from a ton of reading, I usually sit and meditate for awhile. It relaxes me and energizes me for the rest of my day. It's crazy how spending some time with God can really shape the way we feel fatigue-wise. So if you have some 15 minutes in your day to sit and meditate. I highly suggest it.

However, today's post isn't on mediatioin, it's on God. He literally said in this verse "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest in your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

I say to to about EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FRIENDS THAT I KNOW VERY PERSONALLY...."God will NEVER give you something you can't handle OR work you harder than your limit." His burden is light, don't sit and carry all the weights in your backpack. Like exhaustion, sadness, anger, revenge, envy, arrogancy, pride, etc. Take those weights, chiuck them out of your backpack and spend some freakin time with the Lord!!!

TIME WITH THE LORD = FREAKIN AWESOMENESS

So let us all be awesome together. IF one is feeling tired and can't focus, Pray about it. Maybe he will help you wake up and get through your day. Trust in him. He isn't that bad of a guy.


So I CHALLENGE you: To listen to this video. Well, because there is no video in it. It's just a slide show. However, this is very relaxing music. Maybe you could meditate with God or relax while listening to this. ENJOY
 Have a Good Day,

Oddballers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts