Tabs

February 4, 2013

Hardships aren't easy to deal with. That's why "Hard" is in Hardship.


“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.”(Proverbs 3:5)
 
Good Morning Readers,

Today I'm going cliche. Not because its easier but because we all need reminders of the same old same old. Yeah, we all go through hardships in our lives. It's part of being a Christian. Trials and tribulations will come your way. You will struggle. You will fall down. You will most likely doubt yourself and question your identity. Trust me, I've been there. Not saying I've conquered anything I just listed (maybe saying I've conquered small hurdles would be better), but I feel like I've found a good solution to dealing with it so that one's anxiety level is low and the happiness and joy is evident through anything.

The Key to this is realizing that we probably will never understand the "why" in any type of  challenge that comes our way. At least right away. We need to  learn that we CANNOT UNDERSTAND everything because, well, we AREN'T GOD. Go Figure. Trust me, if I was God, this planet would be seriously messed up. Not to mention the fact that the amount of snow would be lower, the bug population would be lower, and zombies would have not existed in fantasy literature. LOL Just to name a few things.

I learned during my winter break back home that I will never be able to control many situations I encounter, and to try and control them will just leave me stressed out and feeling overly sorry for myself that I don't have the capability to solve everything. Little did I know that I was trying to do things that only God can do. No wonder I keep failing numerous amount of times.

So what I'm saying is, this verse is extremely famous. Proverbs 3:5 should be on your top 10 most memorized and read verses in the entire bible. We should TRUST the lord with all our hearts and lean not on our own understanding. DO not try to understand everything. You will be seriously overwhelmed. You wouldn't believe the amount of stress I put myself under in an attempt to understand every situation that I was in that was difficult.

NOT UNDERSTANDING EVERYTHING = AWESOMENESS. :) regardless of your opinion.

So trust God. Seriously I cannot stress that enough.


Enjoy your day of not understanding. :)

Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts