Tabs

February 20, 2013

Beautiful Women have Beautiful Hearts


"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness." (Matthew 23:27)

Okay Oddballers,

I'm going to be honest about something in myself that I really like. Sometimes during my free time, I like to browse through black and white wedding photos, because I feel that they really capture the inner beauty of a woman. There is just something special about a woman in a wedding gown. Their true beauty just shines through them and when I look at the woman in the picture, I think of all the sturggles and heartbreaks she must have went  through to get to the place she is at in that moment. Deciding that she was going to devote her life to a companion. I don't know, it's just been something that has fascinated me for a long time. I enjoy it, and I just thought you guys should know.

The reason why I brought it up is because I want to touch on inner beauty today. AGAIN. I really repeat this topic because I know its what SO many people around me struggle with. Everyone, in a way, is striving to reach the modern standard of beauty and be what other people call "attractive" physically. IN my opinion, it isn't all about the physical things, but rather the person that is weaved in their hearts, the kind of woman that projects enormous amounts of Joy and love towards others around them. Inner beauty is the MOST attractive thing I notice in people. I find myself drawn towards people with the greatest hearts. They just light up a room and make me want to be around them and never leave their side. IT's that powerful for me.

Yes, I can't ignore the fact that physical attraction is important...it is what sparks intrest in a person, and I think that is why God made us that way. He gave us that gift so that we can be drawn to people in our lives that could impact us in an amazing way. Just because a person is drop dead gorgeous does not mean that I'm going to be obsessed with them. I achknowledge their beauty and move on. That's kind of how I roll people. Because honestly, God judges us by our hearts and what our intentions are, if a person's heart isn't beautiful but they are attractive, then I have no interest in them. It's all about their morals, who they are, and what they believe and hold to be true.

So as you go about your day..think of all the beautiful people you have in your life, and just talk to them. They may inspire you today.

I wish you the best :)

God Bless,

Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts