Tabs

February 19, 2013

Confusion..What the heck is going on??


"For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." (1 Corinthians 14:33)(KJV)
 
Good Day Oddballers,

There are times at the end of a very long day where I sit down at my desk and ask myself, "What the heck just happened?" This occurs to me quite frequently. There are many aspects of living on Earth that just confuse me. If I actually had time to write all my confusions out, this blog post would be WAY too long and everyone would stop reading it.So instead, I want to focus on confusion in general. Hopefully tackling some sort of understanding in the world that will always confuse us.

Let me give you my opinion on confusion. One, I feel like confusion is absolutely irrevocably normal on every level. Since we aren't God, the creator, its a given that we will find ourselves super confused about many things. Also, I feel like through God we can find a deeper understand of our world and have peace over the things that may confuse us.

I don't think there is an answer to everything that God will really want to give us, but I do think that the answers will come eventually, and in the end, everything will fall into place.

When one is confused, we tend to question God and his "all-knowing" capabilities. This, my friend, is normal. Because we don't understand something, we blame our teacher for not teaching us what we need to understand. We get frustrated with God because we are so confused about a certain event that happened to us. We want to know the WHY but nothing is making sense. We yell at God saying, "Tell me what I don't understand. If you are all-knowing, you should be able to answer all my questions."

The thing is, I kind of like being confused. It gets me to ask questions, seek God's wisdom, and become curious about the world and how it works. Yes, I can say that sometimes it can be a tedious and frustrating expirience to be confused about some aspects of our lives, however, I feel that it is important to recognize that we don't know everything, we won't know everything, and we shouldn't strive to know everything. So as you and I go about our normal lives today, I want you as well as myself to think about some things you don't understand, and just pray for wisdom and understanding. Don't get tied up in your lack of knowledge, but rather, explore the capabilities of your mind and hunt for the answers through scripture and prayer.

Let us embrace our Confusion about the planet we live in together. Get out your Bibles and your prayer journals everyone :) It's time to get to work :)

Love ya,

Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts