Tabs

January 30, 2013

There is nothing more Powerful than Confidence and a Smile :D


"Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows." (Matthew 10:31) (ESV)
 
Good Morning Oddballers,

Today I want to touch on Confidence because I feel like it is something that I think many people struggle with in life. I'm sure I covered this topic previously but honestly, repetition doesn't hurt in my opinion. As we get older and mature, there are always new insights on the same topics. We can never stop learning. So what I'm saying is, most likely what I'm going to say in this post will not be the same as any of my previous posts on confidence.

Well, today I want to focus on Confidence to express who we truely are. Just like the verse is saying. We are of high value. If you guys caught my video blog on intimate relationships, you all would know how I feel about people of High value----they are addicting and attractive people to be around.  If God values us so strongly. We should value ourselves with just as much love as God loves us. Yeah, I could go on and talk about how we should exercise, be healthy, read our Bibles, and treat others with respect as a way to show how valuable we really are. However, therre is that glue that sticks all of the those actions in life together...and that my friends, is Confidence.

As Christians, we need to be confident in who we are. It's our job to showcase Christianity in a way that people would look up to and not despise.Let us be the inspirational people in life and not the punch lines in shows like Family Guy and South Park. If you haven't heard of those shows before, don't worry about it. :) It's not the greatest representation of American society. You're okay :).Having confidence makes it easier (not saying easy) to showcase our faith well.

Throughout my spiritual journey, I try my very best to be kind to others and show them how truely valuable they are to me as well as Christ. I have been through depression, and suicidal thoughts a couple years ago, I know what it feels like to think that you have no value in life and no one cares. In all honestly, a LOT of people care. As hard as it is to see sometimes. They really do.

Now, on confidence again. Do NOT be afraid to say "hi" and smile to people. You never know who's life you could be saving with a little gesture like that. You want to know what saved my life. A stranger waved and smiled at me. This man achknowledged my existence and it was enough for me to burst into tears of Joy and hope for a better life.

It's amazing what the power of Confidence and a Smile can do for others.

Do not forget that.

Love you guys,

Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts