Tabs

August 17, 2012

Never Give Up,...Even If You Ran Out Of Chocolate

"That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day." (2 Corinthians 4:16 (NLT))
It's Been Awhile Oddballers,
but I'm back and running again. I had to take some time off to really look at my life preparing for a second chance to change it in college.

Today's verse is on perserverence. I believe I may have touched on this awhile back, but repetition doesn't hurt whatsoever.
So, to explain why the dork in me is writing about this is...well..I don't know. But I think a lot of you can relate to encountering roadblocks in our lifes every once in a while that stop us from achieving what we truely desire. This happens to me all the time. Things get in the way, whether it's a good thing or bad thing, they do. Like losing a great relationship, a rejected letter from your number one college choice, or maybe something on the lines of LACK OF DETERMINATION.

I've been feeling number three the past few weeks. I felt like there was no point to anything I have been doing with my life and that there is no reason for me to go on doing any of it if there is no point...shockinly(not really), my brain is Super Duper Dead Wrong.

I have been praying for God to get me back on my feet, but I guess many times in my life I forget the fact that God is a very spontaneous, loving, and Super POWERFUL. I think many of us underestimate the potential that God has when it comes to inmpacting our lives.  Instead of recieving God in only a level that you understand, have some Freakin' faith oddballers and believe that God has a plan for you, BEYOND the expectations you give him.
If I have to stress anything on this blogpost, I"m going to say it now. DO NOT UNDER LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS FOR GOD just because you aren't getting what you want right now. Through God, we can do anything we set our minds to. That's why you should never give up. We are being renewed everyday by the spirit and we should consider that when we decide to get frustrated with God because our prayers haven't been answered.
Even If you Ran out of Chocolate and you are Desperately Craving it...Don't give up..Go to the store..and get some.
This Idea = Freakin Awesomeness !!!

So my lovely oddballers..I actually have a Challenge for you today.
CHALLENGE: Write down a goal you have for god..tape it to a mirror or something you look at daily..and just watch overtime and see if that goal has been reached.
AND
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc1GzV9_rFg&feature=plcp
WATCH THIS VIDEO..and listen to the lyrics..:D

Have a Rockin' Day,

Oddball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts