Tabs

March 6, 2012

The Thing About That One Thing

Okay Oddballs,

U know how I am putting up scripture and talking about it...well...i'm not doing that today..Today is all about you...what you want to do with your life..It isn't so much the looks...like hair, the kind of shoes or clothes you wear, or what you weigh...Its about your beliefs..and how you can put that into your daily life..

Hmmm.. I know I am just a dorky person writing on a blog for a very small audience..but there is a point to me writing..It helps me...more ways than you could ever understand, but I like it that way...It is making a difference to me as well as to other people...and That's what I want to talk about.

What about us is special...can we sing like angels..or dance like someone in the Russian ballet??? Well, maybe not...but it doesn't mean we aren't worthy to be in Earth. We all have something we can give...we all have something that we treasure...and we definitely all have something that we are good at..

For example..I am great at annalyzing movies..and operating a camera...It's what I love..and hopefully it will be my future career...I want to take my talent and use it to show videos that will help people see the kinds of need that people in other places have...so many others can be aware and help out..


serve with what you've got..and I know you'll make it :)

Oddball :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on blog posts